Tuesday, June 10, 2014


                                                     
                                                            Final blog assignment

     
         I liked making a blog this year in spanish class. I thought it was interesting to actually have one because I never had a blog. I thought the experience was fun and hard to do because we had to do a lot of writing. Even after this class is done I will try to continue with this blog. I will never forget this class and what we did in it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Juliana, I am so glad that you want to continue your blog after this class is over. Blogs are a great way to express yourself and have fun being creative. Do take advantage of some of the different tools you learned about this year both for fun and for using for projects you do in other classes. I hope you have a great summer and that you visit the library a lot next year. :-) Mrs. Lofton

    ReplyDelete